It’s been in the works for several weeks now, but our new website is nearly complete, and we hope you’ll enjoy all of the new interactive features that come with it.
Here’s a list of some of the cool things you’ll find on our new website:
- Active Blogging by Rev. Darby Senior Pastor Rev. Joseph Darby will be blogging weekly. You can subscribe via RSS feed (to have it emailed to you) to read his entries and comment and share with other readers.
- Church Calendar Our new church calendar allows you to set email reminders for events. You can set the calendar on a monthly, weekly, daily or list view; you can also print it and suggest events for publication. We can send email announcements when event details (like dates and times) change. You can view the calendar by clicking here.
- Online Giving You can now offer your gifts online through our association with Click & Pledge. You can pay via Visa or Mastercard credit or debit accounts, Discover Card or eCheck. You can also choose to have your account debited on a regular basis, such as monthly, quarterly, etc. You can learn more about online giving by clicking here.
- Prayer Requests You can submit a confidential prayer request online. We have developed a form asking for information on your concerns. You can also indicate whether you wish to have a member of the ministerial staff contact you. You can access the prayer request form by clicking here.
- Integration with Social Media We have embraced new ways to spread the Good News. We invite you to join us online at Twitter, Facebook, You Tube, Flickr, and more to keep up with what’s going on at Morris Brown AME Church. You can find links to our presence on various social media sites in the right sidebar of the site. We are putting together a primer on social media for those of you who may be unsure about all of the options that are out there; that will be available soon.
As we said, our website is still a work in progress, so please bear with us as we get all of our new features up and running to improve your experience here.